Thursday, December 2, 2010

Don't Snicker....

I made these to give to the ladies at my corporate office!

I made a template using Word and just created a table and add clipart and my message, Zip-Lock Bags
Snickers, and a Staple Gun.

Heres my template:
Front:
Don't you snicker at least you got something!"
Back:
Merry Christmas!


Now place a couple of snickers in your zip lock bag! I actually used jewerly bags from Hobby Lobby!


Fold the bag down



Cut out your template and place over bag!



Enjoy!


I am linking this up to:
Party Button

4 comments:

  1. I will have to snicker, because you didn't make me one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the party! These are sweet! Fabulous job!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea. Great little gift for coworkers. I'm always scrambling to find something cute to get the ladies in my office. I can't spend too much, but I like to get them something. This is a creative idea. I might try something similar. Thanks for sharing!
    Ally @ "A Novice Nelly"

    ReplyDelete