Wednesday, October 27, 2010

MY FIRST CUPCAKE CAKE! BOO!

My very first cupcake cake! While searching the web for a cute dessert to take to my parents annual Halloween Party I ran across this Ghost Cupcake Cake! So I decided to make it!

I used:
one box of yellow cake mix
2 cans of white icing
Black decorating gel

I printed the ghost diagram out and used it to help lay my cupcakes out, one thing I did learn is that you want the cupcakes to be as close together as you can get them, this will make it easier to put the icing on! Last add the eyes and mouth!





Birthday Wedding cakes crafts parties

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!! I am going to link to this on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be a great way to "boo" your neighbors. Just don't let Cake Wrecks see this, you know how she feels about CCC (cup cake cakes). Very cute job. Thanks for linking up to Topsy Turvy Tuesday's!

    ReplyDelete